Naturally Plus insists on ensuring high safety standards in the production of Super Lutein.
Quality of Main Ingredients
Lutein - High quality Flora GLO™ lutein extracted from marigold flowers
Flora GLO™ lutein, the main ingredient of Super Lutein, is processed by Kemin Industries, Inc. of USA, and DSM Nutritional Products).
Lutein is first extracted from marigold flowers cultivated without agricultural chemicals and crystallised under conditions of high purity, by an extraction and purification process patented by Kemin Industries, Inc.
Flora GLO™ is a trusted brand of lutein accepted for use as a nutritional supplement in food and beverage products as it has obtained the GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) certification in the United States.
Blackcurrant Extract - Pharmaceutical-standard
Anthocyanin (blackcurrant extract) is another integral component of Super Lutein. This ingredient is extracted from blackcurrants (or cassis) and manufactured with strict standards Pharmaceutical GMP) comparable to those applicable to pharmaceutical products.
The Manufacturing Process
The factory is located at the foot of pristine Mount Fuji, where there is abundant greenery and water.
Secure, safe, and high-quality products are manufactured according to the strict quality control standards of ISO9001※2, ISO22000※3 and the Dietary Supplement GMP※1.
1. Inspection of Raw ingredients
When the raw ingredients are recieved, they undergo strict microbial, chemical, and other tests.
2. Cleanroom Protocol
Factory workers have to comply strictly with cleanroom regulations such as those concerning special clothing, and the removal of dust in the air shower room before entering the production room.
3. Inspection of Individual Capsules
Visual inspection of individual capsules is conducted to ensure that even hard-to-detect irregular capsules are filtered from the production line.
After being cleaned with air nozzles to remove even minute dust particles, the Super Lutein bottles are filled with 100 capsules each.
• ※1. GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) refers to a standard that can be implemented on work processes and appropriate quality checks for the manufacture of quality products.
• ※2 An international standard for quality management systems established by the ISO (International Organization for Standardization) for quality management and quality assurance.
• ※3 An international standard of the food safety management system. A standard that comprises a mix of technological methods from the ISO management standards and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point: a system used in the identification, assessment and management of important risk factors related food safety) to ensure food safety in the manufacture, distribution and sale of food.
This website is designed and produced by LUTEIN & HYDROGEN WATER. All content herein, including text, graphics, images and information available on and through this website are for general information only. They are not to be construed as drug/medicine & medical advice, and are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease and its related medical conditions. If you have any concerns, please consult your healthcare professional.